New Look Home Improvements
A local trusted team catering to your home improvment needs in Liverpool and surrounding areas
Home Improvements in Liverpool, Crosby & Surrounding areas
New look home improvements is an experienced building and maintenance company based in Merseyside and Cheshire. Our mission is to exceed the expectations of clients and customers across arrange of building services. We have 40 years experience in the building trade and our business has been built on quality and excellent workmanship and have a solid reputation with our clients and customers. Unlike many other contractors we identify ourselves as an excellent customer service company and offer a one stop professional building service across many building sectors including design and planning and provide you with a project manager to help you with all the requirements of the work from start to finish enabling our customers piece of mind. We will tailor your project to suit your budget giving you all of the options available based on the best value not the most expensive. Take the next step and contact us today.
~ All our services ~
About Us Video
A few things
- All personnel are fully trained in all aspects of the trade an as a company we can boast of an excellent commercial client base.
- The company was formed by Jeff and has gone from strength to strength due to high demand and fantastic reviews from our clients.
- As a company we work together and thrive in finishing your projects in a timely manner and most of all to your satisfaction.
- All our products are sourced from reputable suppliers ensuring that you only get the best materials which allows a lifetime lifespan of your project.
- We are a fully qualified, fully insured, professional building company in Liverpool providing our quality service to domestic and commercial clients in Crosby and throughout the North West.
- Much more!
Roofing, plumbing & Handyman work Liverpool | Our promise to customers
WHEN WORKING IN YOUR HOME THE NEW LOOK HOME IMPROVEMENTS TEAM WILL
- Explain clearly what the work will involve, when it will be done and how long it will take.
- Always introduce themselves and present ID when seeking access to the property.
- Endeavour to complete all repairs and refurbishment to customer homes.
- Carry out all work in a safe manner and tell you of any hazards and advise you how to keep safe whilst we carry out the work.
- Make sure essential services are connected at the end of each day.
- Keep noise to a minimum and warn the customer and neighbours of any likely disturbance.
- Erect dust guards to minimise when working internally to ensure dust/mess is confined to a specific area and kept to a minimum. If a door is in place – it will be
- kept closed whilst work is in progress.
- Clear away all debris, dust and rubbish from the works at the end of every day.
- Treat your home and possessions with respect. We will use suitable protection, where appropriate to protect items from dirt, dust or other damage.
- Ensure any customers details remain confidential and to only use it for arranging access.
- Keep appointments that we have made or let you know in advance if we need to re-arrange.
- Give detailed and timely information in response to your queries and concerns.
- Be polite, courteous and welcoming and behave in a proper and professional manner at all times.
- Never use customer’s electricity or water without customer’s permission.
- Ensure waste is reduced, reused or recycled.
- Park vehicles appropriately minimising the impact to pedestrians.
- Ensure materials and equipment used on site are kept safe and avoid danger to customers and their visitors.
- Ensure a clear pathway to and from the property is kept at all times.
- We will not use radios or media players etc whilst carrying out the works to your home.
- We will not smoke inside your home.
- Ensure all vehicles look professional and are liveried to easily identify New Look Home improvements staff.
- Never enter a home where only a child is present. If no other adult is present, we will not enter the premises, but seek a further appointment.
- Never use, move or remove any of your possessions, without permission.
Unit, 39B Sefton Lane Ind Est,
Liverpool L31 8BX